No longer the sole purview of government space agencies and researchers, methane monitoring from space is emerging as a private-sector enterprise, with potential benefits for industry as well as climate science. Adam Hadhazy checks in with the market leaders.
- Bloomberg: EPA Launches Investigation Into Massive Florida Methane Leak
- Bloomberg: Florida Offers Pipeline Clue in Mystery of Giant Methane Leak
- Bloomberg: No One Is Owning Up to Releasing Cloud of Methane in Florida
- [Press release] Bluefield Takes the Lead in Methane Detection: the Florida Leak
- Aerospace America: Targeting Methane